Monday, April 12, 2010

This title intentionally left blank

I am having the hardest time putting up blog posts.

I don't even know if I'll post this.

I have written 4 new and unexciting blog posts over the past month and a half and when I read them I am just disappointed.

I'm at this weird point right now where I can do anything I want to during the day and I really...just...don't. I'm just waiting for my acceptance of my job offer to be accepted (yes, really) and then it will be back to work.

But for now, I'm not sure what's wrong with me. The typical stuff I put up is just not good enough...for me. Even this post is pure crap.

Ack.

You know what I realized tonight as the basketball team I played on got blown out by 20 points?

I realized that in trying to be good at a lot of things I've not become good at anything.

What a terrible freaking realization. And now I've come to a point in my life where I don't think I really have the time or dedication to become really great at something.

As usual I'm probably over thinking my life.

But it definitely leads to questions of: What did I do with my life? What was special about me? How did I leave the world a better place because I was in it?

Yes. That kind of stuff. And if I just go about as mediocre boy what good will that do?

All questions you can't answer.

Bah.

No comments: