Sunday, June 15, 2008

8 and 5/6th days

Is how far I made it.

Weak willed.

But I think that's the longest I've gone for years.

I just couldn't see the point of it anymore. This is not like something that is unhealthy for me. If it was something like smoking or drinking - then yeah, I would definitely try a lot harder.

I gave it a shot, I hated it. Maybe when I get older I can try again - in fact, when I am older I'll probably do it without knowing it. Scary.

On completely unrelated notes (cause there's really not much else to say about giving up the 30 day challenge), the Lakers are down 3-1 in the NBA finals now. Which are actually playing on the TV in front of me.

I woke up this morning at 1:54 AM. And I couldn't sleep until about 4 AM. Now I am exhausted. But I'm going to stay up just to see if the Celtics pull off the NBA championship. Damn you Boston.

You already had the Patriots. Then you got the Red Sox. And now you're going to pull the Celtics on us too? Ridiculous. Seattle's last real championship happened before I was born. Great. I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed for ONE big three championship in my lifetime.

Tomorrow marks expiration week in the market.

It should be interesting times. I'll check in again when it's over.

No comments: