Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Too Serious

Don't have much time to write.

But that's OK. Because sometimes I don't like to fit my standard blogging style. Some reason I feel like I have to make some sort of point. Or maybe write enough to try and reach that point. So that I don't waste a post.

That's ridiculous.

And lately, I've been much too serious. I don't know what my deal is. Really I think I'm a happier - or more light hearted kid than this blog lets on.

So knowing that, I'd like to move on.

Tiger Woods is on sportscenter right now. For some reason I feel like I look like him. My mouth isn't as wide. Shockingly. My eyebrows aren't as curved, but I'm sure he gets them done. I guess my hair isn't even close to his. But I did buy a red nike golf polo for my golf on Sundays. Hats don't really wear well on me, so unfortunately I can't go for the full look. But I've got the black slacks and the black nike golf shoes. I think I've got Halloween lined up for next year now...

I had to change from the Travel Channel to ESPN just a few minutes ago. Why? Because I have a really hard time watching food in HD. What was on tonight was "Man vs. Food". The food channel kills me too. I ate more than enough for dinner tonight, and yet we've got "Man" (cause I can't remem...oh wait, it's Adam Richardson right? Awesome there goes a childhood memory...) traveling around North Carolina...and eating BBQ.

These people hate us. Anthony Bourdain. Rachel Ray. Paula Dean. Adam Richardson.

They travel around the world, eating excellent food and getting paid for it. You might be asking, shouldn't we hate them? No. Maybe. They thumb their noses at us and lay it all out there like boastful pigs in HD. That's how much they hate us.

Anyway, I got up and headed to the pantry to see what we had to solve the growling of my bowels (plural I guess? Hella smart) after watching pigs that were cut in half die a second grusomely tasty death over a bed of hot charcoal. Growl bowel. I saw cereal bars. Cereal. Canned fruit, beans, some sponges, sauces and chips. Uhhh, cereal bar it is I guess. And I can't help but sit here thinking about how stupid I look drooling over my BBQized TV and munching on a 90 calorie special K cereal bar. Douchetastic.

Do you ever talk shit to the TV? I do. I'm skeptical of everything. "Knowing" is the #1 movie in America. #1 at what? There is no disclaimer on what it is #1 on. Does anyone actually go see a movie because it's #1? This never has worked on me. Sure it might have bolstered my viewing opinion after I had seen the movie...I might think, "Hey, I helped to make that movie #1!" at what though, I'm not sure. This movie is #1 in America for Filipinos with the first name of "Seth" that live in Washington. See, they just leave everything after "for" off. I don't think anyone overthinks things like this. This is exactly why sometimes I have trouble sleeping. Thinking about whether or not I bought Scott's turf builder for my lawn because of the price at Costco or because of the commercial...

The guy on the Saturn commercial says, "Not a day goes by that someone doesn't ask me, 'What's going on with Saturn?' Well, let me tell you what's going on with Saturn, we're still here." Well shit guy. I hope you are. I don't know where you would go to. And honestly, I'm not sure if you'll be here for much longer. Sad. Seriously though? What the eff kind of marketing ploy is "We're still here." Is it like a "just in case you were wondering" sort of deal? Because I don't know many people who wonder that.

I really wish Obama would do stand up.

And his wife could play in the WNBA. Omg perfect.

On that note, it's time to sleep.

1 comment:

arthur said...

michelle looks like she got that athletic body....

i can see it.

douchetastic. hahaha