Thursday, January 19, 2006

I saw another gray hair on my head

I have two gray hairs on the right side of my head.

I think they are because of nights like these.

Over the past two and a half months, I have slowly built UP and UP and UP, close to $2500.

Tonight, I dumped almost half of that in less than an hour. ONE GRAND baby.

Blackjack owns me. Then, frazzled, I go play pokah...something I THINK I can play (people say I'm good, and not just my friends, but people I play against online)...and CAN'T WIN FOR THE LIFE OF ME. Goodbye another $600. Holy crap. 10 tournaments and I can't get in the top 3. 5 times in 4th place...3 out of those 5 very bad beats...AA vs K9, KQ vs 62, A10 vs A7

Can you guess which hand was mine each time?

*gray hair*

Wow. Yesterday I was up $1100 for the month. By some will of God I got $600 of it back before posting this...playing blackjack on ANOTHER site, so that makes it -$1000 for the night.

How can I sleep on this? I can't. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow (for my hair...what a coincidence) and I've got to be up in 6 hours. My life is AWESOME. At least I got to work out tonight though. Freaking A. What a trip. Down $1600, Up $600...and that $1900 I've made over the past 2.5 months? I've spent about $1000 of it. *sigh*

I are the suxors.

No comments: