Tuesday, January 17, 2006

MLK Day

You know, if you add an I to that, it’s MILK day. And, MILK is good for you. So was the man. I still get shivers when I see his speech tossed around the internet. And when I hear the black women shouting, “Amen!” “Hallelujah!” In the background of that speech, I could feel like I was there…it seems to me that people in previous centuries had something to LIVE for. A purpose. And freedom to do what they wanted. I’m a goddamn hippie at heart. I guess I don’t like working that much.

Do we have a date set? I don’t know. September? You know how much this freaking wedding is going to cost? It is going to cost too much. Too much to feed people. You know, if we all went to Jack in the box drive through, it would cost about $500 to get everyone what they wanted, and everyone would be full. Of course, people would shit talk about the food and how it wasn’t fancy enough….but imagine how much money we’d save! Everyone could get really drunk then! Even the kids. And then everyone would sing the chicken song, like the one at the roller rinks, and the parents would get pissed about how drunk their 12 year olds were…but it’s legal in Italy. I think.

I am in a funky mood. I get this way when I win money and I stop playing just because I don’t want to play anymore. I guess I also get this way because I have a lot of energy sometimes that I don’t know how to…release. I. Suppose. Is. The. Word. For it.

Question for you: Do you want to get drunk and eat Mexican food and then play in a Mariachi band but sing English love songs until the patrons within the restaurant start to to boo but then you ask for a tip and then they get even more angry?

Sometimes I wish my name was Randy. “Are you Randy?” Yes. I am him.

Short post! Hope you enjoyed. I’m too lazy to go off on any more tangents. Too bad I won’t be able to sleep. What the heck! I didn’t even have any caffeine tonight!

No comments: