Saturday, November 26, 2005

One Liners

I’m not tired. And I’m listening to trance music through Pandora so I’m just going to stay up and write one liners until I feel like I can easily fall asleep.

Bass lines are key in almost all music, thank God I can play the tuba.

Semicolons are idiotic, just like many other rules in the English language.

Lazy Americans should just make a language called “American”.

I can stay up and keep playing poker, but the games get tougher the later it gets, more rounders and delirious maniacs.

I try to cutoff my play around 1:30 am.

Overall I’ve lost $40 tonight.

I emptied Elvin’s bank account.

Next, I plan to empty Mo’s, my mom’s account and Greta’s.

It will be weird to have all my money back.

Rarely is there any sense in playing –EV games, yet somehow I always get sucked in and think I’m having fun.

I’m actually bored with them.

I love my headphones.

I am worried about Christmas, not having enough money to get everyone what they want.

My legs, specifically my calves, ache today for no reason.

I hide my warm slippers in my room because my mom tends to throw them in to a closet where it takes 10 minutes to find them.

I can’t wait to move out.

The longer they push back the house, the more angry and depressed I get about being here.

If I let my water sit long enough it starts to taste like ice.

I think when people aren’t expecting something from behind them they turn to their head to the right.

Maybe that is based on what hand you are.

It is taking forever to setup Michelle’s stupid Neteller account.

It is weird to call someone a fiancé and to be someone’s fiancé.

The drugs don’t work, because I don’t do any anymore.

I am consistently sober.

I killed a baby spider tonight, I wonder if that is alright.

There is a song that ends in “Symphony” but I cannot think of what it is right now.

It is one of my favorite songs because of one line.

Today all I did at work was play poker against my coworkers.

They weren’t very good and got angry at me for taking their money.

A car just drove in to my cul-de-sac at 1:30 AM.

I must not have a lot of friends because of my overly competitive personality.

I get very tired of competing.

Too many people care too much about status, hopefully everyone will notice that those who are truly ahead of everyone else only measure up to themselves and their own expectations.

My finger nails are too long, I will cut them tomorrow after taking a shower.

I was invited to play flag football tomorrow, I don’t know if I will play as I have this sinus infection that causes me to cough.

People who play the harp are idiots, learn a more useful and readily available instrument.

When I retire I plan on buying a cello and learning how to play a few concertos.

I try not to look at this word document so much, the white hurts my eyes.

Check out Bireli Lagrene, John McGlaughlin, excellent guitarists who will make you smile.

Last Friday I watched “Chicago” for the first time, B+.

I wonder the percentage of people out there who have a foreign chemical in their systems right now, only for the US.

I would put the number at 34%.

I watched FareinHYPE 9/11 tonight, talk about *yawn*.

Just thinking of that stupid rebuttal movie makes me want to sleep.

Sometimes I keep my poker UIs up just to taunt myself in to playing more, I have pretty good will power.

On the night I asked Michelle to marry me, I requested the pianist at Canlis play “Autumn Leaves” as it is my favorite jazz standard.

I owe $500 on my credit card, mostly from the proposal, gas and food.

I just checked the calendar and freaked out because I thought I had lost a day.

In fact, it’s just past midnight, so we’re early on in to Saturday.

I had a massage on Wednesday, the lady said I might have scoliosis, never before have I thought about my spine this much since she mentioned it.

I use my blog to tell anyone random things since no one is going to talk to me at 2 am in the morning unless I’m drunk with them, I write until I am bored of myself.

So to sleep I will go.

No comments: